Caster Sockets for Furniture Casters Parts
Metal or Plastic
Black or Silver
Compatible with Stem Casters
Other Similar Types
Caster wheel sockets come in plastic or metal that are great for round tubing, square tubing, and wooden legs.
Use plastic casters sockets with sleeves insert to keep the casters or glides from falling out when you lift the furniture or equipment.
Metal caster sockets are a simple way of attaching casters to wood furniture such as wood chair legs, solid wood beds, etc.
Caster sleeve inserts are ideal for the friction-grip stem and grip neck stem caster wheels. They allow for quick and easy caster installation to many tubes.
- These caster sockets are widely used for furniture.
- Work with most grip neck and grip ring stems.
- Insert the steel or wood easily installed.
- Will fit tightly into the tubing.
- Hold caster stem fittings and keep the casters from falling out.