One-Stop Solution to Your Caster Kit Requirements
Sturdy Casters is an experienced caster kit supplier in China. We offer custom solutions based on your needs.
- All caster kit comes with a 1-year warranty
- Guarantees fast shipment and delivery time
- RoHS and CE certified
- Customized designs, sizes, and styles
- Cost-effective products
Reliable Caster Kit Manufacturer in China
Sturdy Caster offers a wide range of caster kits, from light-duty casters to heavy-duty casters. It is widely used for warehousing, heavy-duty material handling, platform trucks, waste industry, furniture, office chairs, workbench, and more. You can also purchase our caster kit with a broad selection of sizes and styles.
It is available in low MOQ, making it suitable for your brand or business. Custom designs of caster set are also available to meet your specific requirements.
Message us now to get the perfect caster kits for your application.
Sturdy Caster Kit Series
Caster Kit By Mounting Types (4)
Caster Kit By Wheel Size (5)
Sturdy Caster Kits Benefits
Sturdy Casters offers quality testing on all caster kit products. We can test the caster kit using endurance test, drop test, and static load testing. Aside from that, we also do quality control on all finished products before shipment. Rest assured that you will receive a defect-free caster kit for your business.
Sturdy caster sets are economical, and the automatic manufacturing procedures are relatively cheaper than labor costs. Meanwhile, as the professional caster kit manufacturer, we are committed to providing the best performance-driven casters at the lowest price. High-quality casters will help to decrease the maintenance cost.
Whether you are looking for office chair replacement caster kit or workbench caster kit for your DIF project, Sturdy Caster is your one-stop-shop for all of your caster set needs. We cover a wide range of caster kits for options, such as file cabinet caster kit, table saw caster kit, antique caster set, tool chest caster set; we have them to meet your requirements.
Sturdy Caster offers a broad selection of caster kits based on applications including road case, business machine, vending machine, display fixture, home & office furniture, industrial equipment, wire shelving, birdcage, and more. These caster kits are available in custom size and wheel material to meet your demands.
High-Quality Caster Kits for a Wide Range of Applications
Sturdy Caster manufactures caster kits with superior flexibility for different applications. Typical applications are listed below:
- Store fixtures, office furniture, freezer, display
- Display stand, moving dollies, warehouse carts, food service equipment
- Platform trucks, warehousing, heavy-duty material handling
- Manually moved equipment, food processing plants
- Hospital beds, medical equipment, electronic equipment, and more.
If you need to customize the caster kit for your specific applications, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Custom Caster Sets Solutions for Your Brand
Sturdy Caster has a team of the qualified R&D team that specializes in the design and production of caster kits. Our engineers can create designs according to your requirements by using CAD. The computer-aided designs are a fast way to customize your caster kits for your specific applications.
We produce caster sets using advanced manufacturing equipment and state-of-the-art technology. Our welding, stamping, and mold injection workshop guarantees a short lead time.
Sturdy Caster used carefully selected raw materials such as stainless steel, plastic resin, iron, and more. These raw materials undergo strict quality control before using in production. Our caster kits are certified by RoHS and CE standards to ensure quality.
Sturdy Custom Designed Caster Kit for Your Business
Sturdy Caster is an experienced manufacturer that specializes in caster kit production. We offer a broad range of products and services that are tailored according to your requirements. Whether you need caster kits for your brand or project, choose Sturdy Casters as your supplier.
We offer custom caster kits that are engineered with long-lasting quality, high strength, and stability. It is available in specialty stems or top plates for mounting options. We use different raw materials such as stainless steel, zinc, steel with chrome, and more.
Custom options also include axles, ball bearing, plain bearing, wheel material, and more. Whether for your business, Sturdy Caster can satisfy your needs. We offer low MOQ and custom logos for your brand.
Contact us today!
Sturdy Casters is a professional caster set supplier in China. We manufacture caster kits with enhanced features to exceed your expectations.
- Effortless and smooth mobility
- Ergonomic, clean, and quiet wheel selection for floor protection
- Highly resistant to corrosion and chemicals
- Easy to install
- Maintenance-free design
- Precise ball bearings
- Easy to turn wheels
- Features high-quality thread guard for wheel protection
- Guaranteed fast shipment and on-time delivery
- Standard designs are available
- Wide selection of designs and sizes
- Strict quality control management
- RoHS and CE approved caster kits
- Low MOQ and free samples
- One-year warranty
If you need custom caster sets for your special applications, we can provide the best solution for you. Send us your inquiries today!
Sturdy Caster Kits in Various Applications
- Wheel Size: 5” Diameter (125mm)
- Wheel Material: Premium TPR Rubber
- Loading Capacity: Total 1,000 lbs(250 lbs each caster)
- Bearing: Double Ball Bearing
- Features: Quiet Rolling Operation, Impact Resistance, and Floor Protection
“The caster kits I ordered at Sturdy Caster are easy to maneuver, high-quality, durable, and cannot damage the floor. I can see, the wheels are guaranteed made from superior materials. Thank you for your team for these amazing caster kits.”
“I purchased caster kits at Sturdy Caster with complete accessories, really perfect for my business. Their caster kits are available in free samples. They ship my orders quickly and delivered on-time. I am looking forward to working with you again.”
“It is my first time purchasing caster kits at Sturdy Caster, and I have no regrets at all. The casters are easy and smooth to roll. Plus, these are convenient to use, easy to install, and high-quality. The staffs are very accommodating and friendly. I highly recommend Sturdy Caster as a trustworthy supplier.”
There are several types of caster kits based on maneuverability and applications. Below are the different types of caster kits.
- Rigid Caster. It is a fixed caster that can only roll in forwarding and backward directions.
- Swivel Caster. These casters feature a cylindrical raceway that has ball-bearing tracks allowing the wheel to turn.
- LockingThere are usually two types of locking mechanisms, one is a total lock brake, lock the wheel and swivel simultaneously. The other one is a side brake that has the brake pedal on the side of the wheel lock only the wheel.
Other types of caster kits based on applications include industrial caster kits, furniture caster kits, shopping cart caster kits, and more.
When choosing a caster kit, you may consider the following factors:
- Load Capacity. If you need a caster for heavy loading capacity, then the larger the wheel is needed. The gross weight of the load should be divided by the number of casters.
- Operating environment. Does the working environment handle corrosives or chemicals? Is the environment involve oily or wet conditions? The working environment should be considered when choosing caster kits as it may affect their life span and performance.
- Rotation. You can choose whether you need a swivel or rigid casters. Rigid casters are fixed and won’t spin. However, swivel casters can rotate within 360-degrees.
- Operating Surface. You need to consider what type of surface or floor you need the casters to maneuver. There are different types of floor surfaces such as rough floors, vinyl floors, tiles, concrete floors, gravel, linoleum floors, and more.
- Floor Protection. Floor protection is also a factor to consider when purchasing caster kits. Some casters may provide high-load capacity but can damage the floor. There are also casters with a lower load rating that cannot damage the floor.
We manufacture caster kits with different mounting options. Basically, there are 3 types of mounting options:
- Bolt hole.It is ideal for stemless casters. A bolt is inserted into the caster’s hole and attached to the equipment.
- Stem. Features a stem that functions as an attaching device.
- Plate. The top plates have holes where the device is attached using bolts.
There is a wide range of caster wheel bearing available such as the following:
It can carry heavy loads and is suitable for industrial uses.
Sintered Iron Bearing
It is an oil-impregnated and economical type of caster wheel bearing. It is ideal for both heavy and light loads.
Ball-bearing offers lesser rolling efforts. It allows the caster easy maneuverability.
Sturdy Caster offers a wide range of materials of caster wheel set as the following:
TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) Caster Wheels
- Quiet and Smooth Rolling
- Cushioned Ride
- Excellent Flat Spot Resistance
- Floor Protection
Polyurethane on Polyolefin Caster Wheels
- Easy Roll-ability
- Floor Protection
- Non-marking Performance
- Resist to Most Chemicals, Oils
- Reject Floor Debris
- Can withstand solvents
- Ideal for corrosive environments
- Suitable for extreme temperature applications
- Abrasion resistance
- Long life span on concrete
- Suitable for high temperature
Aside from the materials mentioned above, our caster wheels are also made from steel, stainless steel, polypropylene, and more materials. Each material used has unique characteristics and features that add to the high performance of each caster.
Sturdy Caster Kit Unboxing Video for 2 inch Casters
Sturdy Lenva Caster Kit Unboxing Video